Rendering With MicroStation
is written by Jerry Flynn, a leading MicroStation visualization expert. The book is a product of Flynn´s years of experience helping hundreds of firms and thousands of AEC professionals bring designs to color and life from within the design program.
- Architecture - Interior/exterior scenes or structural elements
- Civil Engineering - Sites, roads, bridges, signing, lighting, and more
- Plant Design - Interior/exteriors of complex industrial plants
- Geospatial - Use 3D data to render realistic landscapes
This latest addition to the Bentley Institute´s line of AEC publications evolved from the Bentley Institute course of the same name. It covers every aspect of rendering in detail, including cameras, materials, lighting, environment maps, and rendering settings.
- All data sets used in exercises
- Rich photorealistic content (RPC) samples
- Image library containing more than 1500 textures, including patterns, objects, backgrounds, environment boxes, and more!
Architects and engineers who deal with 3D rendering can use the book as a quick reference and detailed guide for efficiently applying rendering processes.
- Environmental elements - Effectively use environment maps, sky cylinders, procedural textures, and apply photorealistic atmospheric effects, such as clouds and fog.
- Lighting - Apply different lighting techniques for rendering any interior or exterior scene, day or night, including sunset and twilight set-ups.
- Materials - Achieve photorealistic results by creating custom materials, such as water, glass, trees, grass, brick, and stone.
- Advanced rendering - Learn advanced techniques for creating lighting solutions using ray tracing and particle tracing.
- Quality output - Get inside tips for generating quality still images, network rendering, panoramas, and 3D content in PDF files.
Attend the "Rendering with MicroStation" training class from the Bentley Institute and get a copy of the book for no charge. This course is taught by author Jerry Flynn and other Bentley-certified trainers.