Many take-aways await your reading of this Infrastructure Digital Twins: A Leadership Short Course - Volume 1:
Getting to know iTwins including:
- What’s it all about? Definitions, examples, ‘future proofing’, The Gemini Principles.
- Why now? Data is the New Infrastructure, convergence of supporting technologies, cost imperatives.
- Are you ready? Understanding the six stakeholders, five levels of readiness, readiness assessment.
- What is alignment? Taming heterogeneous data, opening best-in-class applications to data federation, data bridges.
- How does open source power digital twins? Silo busting, my data – stronger together, living data, open access. What are the next steps? On-ramp for stakeholders, relationships, alliances.